Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Blue Sweater

Okay, so I don't read many books these days that have a word count over 30/page. However, I think that I found a new book (Mar.2009) that really peeks my interest and speaks to issues that I've been thinking about lately. The book is called, "The Blue Sweater" written by Jacqueline Novogratz. Check out the book's webpage, www.thebluesweater.com
or watch a video clip from Charlie Rose's interview with Ms. Novogratz here: http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10176

Has anyone else read this book?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Maria! Thank so much for the blog post about The Blue Sweater. I work at Acumen Fund, and we recently launched a new online community site with even more resources for Blue Sweater readers here:

    http://community.acumenfund.org/

    Hope to see you online there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard about this book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, I would never have come across this one. Thanks, and if you come across others, feel free to post. Sue Cook

    ReplyDelete