Dear Family and Friends, I've decided to discontinue my "babysfirstsite" account and just try to blog about the more impactful things in our life. Okay, not really impactful, so much as ordinary.
As I'm doing this I'm trying to upload pictures from my camera onto the computer. You wouldn't think that this would be such a task, but I'm realizing that as I do this, I haven't done it for over two months! What have I been doing? This is a question that I constantly ask myself, and even as I write it. I realize that Liz (my sister) has just blogged about the same exact quandry. (Sorry Liz)
I constantly intend (a major indication of procrastination--constantly intend?) to make a list of things that need to be done, or perhaps a schedule. Well, maybe if I put into writing here, I intend to update this blog atleast twice a week to give friends and family a window into our life here in Idaho.
I intend to take Zeke's 9 month photos (poor baby, he's almost 10)
I intend to practice singing during the week, Mother Goose rhymes & the Dora Theme Song do not count.
I intend to write a letter to a loved one, once a week. (hint: I love mail)
These are just a few of my intentions. I want you all to know that you are always on my mind and in my heart and that these updates intend to share with you how much we all appreciate having you in our lives.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to see you in the blogosphere! I can't wait for more updates.
ReplyDelete